Let's Keep Everyone Safe
At St. Agnes Junior High, we are a nut-aware school. It is the goal of the Halifax Regional Centre For Education to maximize the safety of each student within the school system who may be subject to life-threatening allergic reactions, including anaphaxsis. We have several students in our building who have such an allergy. Because we are a nut aware school, and not a nut free zone, we cannot guarantee that children who have nut allergies are totally protected. Please use caution when packing your child's snacks and lunches.
Our school is also scent-aware. We have individuals in the building who are sensitive to scents contained in items such as personal care products and laundry products. Please choose scent-free products when you come to our school whenever possible.