November 15th, 2018
Morning Announcements - Thursday, November 15
- A reminder for those involved with the ME to We Talent Show to meet in Ms. Keddy's room at 11:50 today. Look forward to seeing you there.
- The next girls basketball tryout is Friday after school. There is NO girls tryout today (Thursday) after school. Come with water and be prepared to run.
- There is a special lunch and learn today that continues from last week's session on paper cutting. There will be nice new paper and canvasses for those who want to paint their designs on canvasses. You can come this week even if you did not make it last week! There will be snacks available but you should bring a lunch
- Our school is proud to announce the start up of our GSA- Gay Straight Alliance. We will hold our first official meeting on November 19th at lunch in Ms.Fougère's classroom. There will be snacks and refreshments and members of the Youth Project will join us to make buttons to spread awareness and answer questions.
- St. Agnes PTA is holding a fundraiser to help raise money for some much needed equipment and additional programming. Glow in the dark BINGO will take place on Friday, November 23rd from 10:00 until 11:30 pmat the Halifax Forum. There will be great music, great fun and great prizes. All ages welcome! Booklets are $10 each and can be purchased at the beginning of lunch or after school in the main office. Tickets won't last!